Monday, January 4, 2010

Daddy's Gone Once Again

Here I am once again up late at night. Todd left for Georgia earlier this morning. I didn't think it would be as hard as it was with it being my third time saying goodbye to him but it just made it hard for me. These past two weeks were really great. I really am missing him and Allie keeps going around saying "dada, dada". And whenever she hears a car honk she looks at the window/door and says "dada". I am trying to be strong for Allie and for Todd. But I will for sure be applying for apartments this week. I already have to applications that I can fax so hopefully we can get one of them and be out to Todd by the end of the month. So please keep your fingers crossed that we can get one.

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Fingers crossed!!! Good luck :)

Stephen and Brittani Martin said...

I know it's going to be hard, and I'm sure it will never get any easier. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!