So here I am up on a Monday morning at 3:35am. Allie is sick with a cold. She hasn't really ever been sick before. She's gotten a fever a couple of times due to her shots and she's maybe gotten a cold once but other than that she's rarely ever sick. But with that she woke up today with a super runny nose, small cough and a temp of a 100.3. I put her to bed a little after 8:30pm and here it is a quarter to 4am and she is still in her bed tossing and turning and making noises for me to come and get her. So since I'm up I thought I'd blog about Saturday. We went up to Logan with my dad so we could have a birthday dinner for Matt and Mandy. And since we were up there I thought that Allie and I could say our goodbyes to our family up there. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It wasn't that great due to the hour and a half wait but it was nice to be with family. I think the hardest part was saying goodbye to everyone. I sure am going to miss you guys! After dinner my dad took Matt and Mandy to Smiths to do some food shopping. And while they were looking around I told my dad about how Allie likes to push the shopping cart, well Matt got a video of Allie pushing the cart on his phone so I thought I'd post it so you all could see it.
My cousin Sage holding Rachel and Allie
And then this evening Matt and Mandy stopped by and dropped off the movie "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" for me to watch. I called my dad over to watch it with me since the two had to go over to Mandy's parents for a birthday dinner. But I liked the movie it was super cute. I didn't find it as funny as Matt did but I think I will buy it for our movie collection :) After Matt and Mandy had dinner they came back over here and hung out for a little while and then I had to say my goodbyes to them. This was probably the last time I will see them for who knows how long? I love watching how Allie interacts with Matt and Mandy and it just breaks my heart that she is going to miss out that aunt/uncle time with them.

Allie watching Mandy open her presents from Grandpa
Milo going to give grandpa a kiss
Allie, Brian, Matt, Mandy and Grandpa and dinner
The others at dinner. I couldn't get everyone in the picture because I kept blinding that guy in the hate with my flash so I gave up on getting a good picture
Allie and Brian playing with the menus
Mommy and Allie with our food. Yum!
Matt, Mandy and Landon had to stand by the saddle because they just had their birthdays
Allie helping grandpa push the cart to the car
And then this evening Matt and Mandy stopped by and dropped off the movie "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" for me to watch. I called my dad over to watch it with me since the two had to go over to Mandy's parents for a birthday dinner. But I liked the movie it was super cute. I didn't find it as funny as Matt did but I think I will buy it for our movie collection :) After Matt and Mandy had dinner they came back over here and hung out for a little while and then I had to say my goodbyes to them. This was probably the last time I will see them for who knows how long? I love watching how Allie interacts with Matt and Mandy and it just breaks my heart that she is going to miss out that aunt/uncle time with them.









1 comment:
Sounds like to much fun with family. Claire loves to push the cart (or stroller) the same way. So fun
Post a Comment