Well with Allie and I moving in two weeks, my friends and I decided we would get together before I left. We got together last night for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was nice to sit there and relax and catch up and just to chat. Allie and Claire would sometimes chat with each other but other than the two were in their own little world ;p But thanks girls for getting together, it was fun and I sure am going to miss you tons!!!
Allie with her mouth full ;p
Cute little Claire eating her bread
Mine and Allie's yummy dessert - strawberry shortcake
The gang! Julie, Claire, Lindsey, Allie and Me
Then today after my mom was done with her work she came over to our place to spend some time with us. Then Nana, Allie and I went out to dinner to TGI Fridays. Thanks for spending the evening with us mom, it was fun!









1 comment:
Good luck in your move! I hope everything goes well and that you like it there. It's hard being away from family but it will be good for your relationship with Todd. You'll grow closer together. This will be a great new adventure!
Post a Comment