Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Since Todd is home for Christmas we decided we needed to get our family pictures updated. And I wanted to get a few with him in his uniform ;p So I had a friend of mine take them for me and as usual she does such a wonderful job. Thank you so so much Alyse!!! Here are just a few. They are all my favorite but I couldn't post all of them. Our header is also one of the new pictures.
Oh these pictures are so CUTE!!! I love the one she is sitting on your butt! Good luck with the move, it's hard with little ones to open everything you just packed!
3 comments:
I was so happy to do them! He looks great in his uniform, and I loved seeing you guys! :D
These are so cute, I love them!
Oh these pictures are so CUTE!!! I love the one she is sitting on your butt! Good luck with the move, it's hard with little ones to open everything you just packed!
Post a Comment