Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Toddy update

Todd is doing well. He is in AIT (Advanced Individual Training (specialty Training Post-BCT)). He likes it there a lot more than he did in Basic Training. From what he's been telling me they have a lot more freedom but in a way it's still like BCT. They still have to do PT time and get up at 4 o'clock in the morning. But hey at least they get to hang out at the PX more now and have their phones :) We added another line to our family plan so now he has a cell phone again and doesn't have to use the prepaid phone that one of his buddies gave him. Its so nice because we can text and talk as much as we want and it's just going to cost us our monthly bill. We actually text more than we talk. We do talk daily. I always look forward to our talks. I can't wait for him to come home. He is coming home for his Christmas break on the 17th. So 2 weeks and he'll be home. Yahoo!!! And as for when Allie and I will be moving to Georgia...??? We don't know now? If looks like it might be the middle of January now. I've been looking at apartments for the past month and a half and found one I really like. So hopefully I can get that all set up real soon. The main thing we are looking forward to is Todd coming home and being together as a family again.

1 comment:

Andrea Campbell said...

I'm glad he is doing so well. I'm sure he is excelling at everything he is doing there! I am also proud of you for being so strong! You are a strong person and I hope you realize that.