Well Allie had her 15 month check up today. Yes the day after Christmas. How sad is that, she got to have a fun and relaxing day yesterday and then today Todd and I took her to the mean old doctor for shots. Poor girl. Well we actually had to see a new doctor. Since we got new insurance with the Army Allie's doctor didn't qualify under the militarys "doctors" meaning... instead of having us drive all the way up to Hill Airforce Base to see a doctor on base they have assigned some local doctors as military approved doctors. And unfortunately Allies original doctor wasn't on the list of doctors to choose from. So I chose this one since a friend of mine kids go to him also I've heard good things about him. So we saw her new one today and he's pretty nice. Well as for Allie she is still a healthy little girl and I mean little. Since our last doctor visit she really hasn't gained that much weight. She only gained 3 ounces. But here are her stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz 10%
Height: 30 1/4 50%
Head: 17 1/2 25%
When he checked her mouth he was really surprised to see that she had almost all her teeth in. He said she only needs her fangs and second set of molars then she'll have all her baby teeth in. Allie did have to get 4 shots in her poor little legs. I felt so bad. I don't like it when she gets shots. I'm happy she's healthy. And I can't wait for teething to be done!!!
California trip with Two Babies
2 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment