Saturday, December 12, 2009

Babysitting and Special Guest

This evening Allie and I got the chance to babysit a friend of mines little boy. Now it has been a long time since I've babysat any ones kid other than mine. So I was a bit nervous. But it went well minus the parts when little Aiden cried for his mommy. Aiden and Allie are only about a month apart. But minus the crying the two had fun together!


Aiden

A close up of Allie bean

Now isn't that just the cutest thing?

Allie and Aiden kept turning on and off the TV. That's one thing Allie loves to do and she showed Aiden how to do it. He picked up on it pretty fast!

I felt so bad when he would cry for his mommy. Whenever he started crying/screaming it would set Allie off.

And this is how she reacted to Aidens crying.

After Aiden had left, I was about to put Allie down when there was a knock on the door. Allie looked at me scared as she usually does when the doorbell rings or someone knocks. Well I went to answer it and guess who walks through the door... SANTA CLAUSE. I was hoping Allie would like the visit. Well I was wrong, the minute she saw him she darted for me. Poor girl! She did warm up to him when he walked around with her but when I had Allie say goodbye to Santa she freaked out again. Maybe next year she'll warm up to him a bit better.

Ho Ho Ho!!! Merry Christmas!

Mommy Save Me!!!


3 comments:

Breanna said...

santa looks so good this year! sad i wasn't there to see him! boo!!

Tamara ViAnn said...

haha Kylie is still terrified of Santa. We asked her this year if she would like to sit on his lap and she said "NO!". Maybe next year (sigh).

Stefanie Gardner said...

Aww poor little Aiden! Looks like he still had a little fun too! That picture of both of them on that toy is adorable!! And I'm glad Allie kind of warmed up to Santa! :)