Here is the display that they had up this year in front of the receptions desk.
After trick or treating at my dads office we then jetted over to my moms work so we could show off Allie in her cute costume to my moms co-workers. And they all just loved her! They all love getting a visit from little miss Allie May ;p
Saturday, Halloween, my dad, Allie and I went to a couple friendly neighbors houses for some good old Trick or Treating. As you can see Allie had become a pro at it. She had so much fun and so did grandpa.
After a going to some house we then headed over to my dad's bishops house for dinner. We had clam chowder and a tortilla soup. Yum!!! I'm thankful to the bishop and his family for inviting Allie and I to spend the evening with them.
Here we are waiting on the front lawn for the trick or treaters to come by.
After we had gone in for the evening Allie decided she still wanted to trick or treat ;p She kept getting into the candy bowl and would bring me candy and then go back for more and kept repeating this. My dad and Bishop thought it was the funniest thing.
And once the Bishops kids got there we all decided to play a game. I forgot what it was called but it was so fun watching them play.









No comments:
Post a Comment