Where to start??? We haven't had Internet for 5 days now (I scheduled the Halloween post if you are wondering about that one ;p). It's been going in and out for quite a while and Friday I guess there was an outage in our area. I am just glad it's back up so I can finally pay our bills and stuff. Also I guess Allie got sick over Halloween. I put her down that night and she was fine but Sunday morning I went in to get her ready for church and she must have thrown up during the night sometime because she was covered in it. I figured it had to have been all the smarties she ate ;p and it was just a tummy ache. But she continued to get worse. She had the runs and would throw up every now and then as well. And then yesterday morning I got hit with what she has. I haven't been this sick since I just found out I was pregnant with Allie last February. I'm doing much better than I was yesterday but my right side is killing me still. I'm worried I might have another ovarian cyst again. And those things are NOT fun. I had one back in 2007. It wouldn't have been so bad but it burst and that's what cause the pain. So if the pain doesn't subside by tomorrow I think I'm going to go get it checked out. And from what it sounds like we also got my mom sick from when we went to her place on Monday night. So stay away from our place for a couple of days if you don't want to get sick!!! I am very thankful for my dad though. He was brave and came over last night after his work meetings to help me out a bit with Allie. And I'm so glad he was here. As we were getting Allie ready for bed, I gave her some milk (which was a bad idea!) and next thing we know she's throwing up all over my dad and the kitchen floor. Poor girl must have had a tummy ache the whole time grandpa was here because she was crying the whole time. She is doing a bit better today. She still has the runs :( and a really bad diaper rash. But I'm sure in a couple of days she and I will be back to normal.
Todd is doing well still. As of today he only has 2 weeks left. I guess from my last letter from him he isn't able to write to me this week because they are out in the field all week. Not sure what that means but I am just praying that he and the others are safe. I'm so excited to see him. I can't believe we leave for Georgia on the 17th. It got here so fast. I come home on the 20th but I'm actually going to see if I can fly back out there to spend Thanksgiving with him and my in laws. It would be really nice if I can.
California trip with Two Babies
2 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment