Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I just hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Allie and I spent it up in Logan with my dad's family. The army provided Todd with a nice Thanksgiving dinner as well. Instead of turkey they got prime ribs ;p He was pretty excited about that since he isn't a fan of turkey. Hopefully next year we can spend Thanksgiving together as a family of three! I put up our Christmas tree today :) Hopefully Allie doesn't attack it. She watched me put it together and was really curious of what it was. She kept playing with the stand before I got the tree in it. So I'm crossing my fingers. Todd already got our family Christmas present. I'm so excited to use it!!! He got such a great deal on it at the PX. I'll talk more about it come Christmas time.

No comments: