Thursday, November 8, 2007

Health Update

So today I had my doctors appointment with the specialist. I was so nervous because of two reasons: I've never had a guy doctor before and I was scared they'd do all these test. But all we did was talk with the doctor and he found other options for me to do to prevent the pain from coming back. He did give me a new antibiotic to try out and then in 6 months I'll switch to a different one. That way my body doesn't get use to it. And that was pretty much the visit. So it wasn't as bad as I thought. And plus he was a really nice doctor. And if I do start to hurt again I'll just go back and then he said he'd try something else. But for now I'm fine :o) and that's all that matters.

No comments: