This weekend was a pretty busy weekend for the two of us. It was actually nice for once to be doing something. Well
Friday night we had a couple in the ward (Kyle and Andrea) come over for dinner and then Kyle got on the subject of the Wii and his son so Todd mentioned something of playing some bowling and we did. It was a lot of fun!!! Kyle and Andrea also did some boxing which was fun to watch. I haven't done the boxing on the Wii myself because it looks hard so I just enjoy watching others do it. And on
Saturday my father in law (Dan) and his fiancee (Loree) can into town for the Thanksgiving holiday. But they spent yesterday and today with Todd and I. But last night Dan took us out to dinner to Red Robin. Yum... I love that place. Todd and I go there at least once every 2 weeks. And I believe Loree and Dan liked it as well ;p And then we went back to our place and just chilled for the night. And today
Sunday we went to church and then later this evening Todd's brother and his wife (Robbie and Carrie) and sister and her hubby (Lisa and Doug) came over. And we all just had fun catching up with Dan and Loree and playing the Wii.
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for stopping by my site, it's good to reconnect. Looks like life is treating you nicely. I wish I had a WII... it's top on the christmas list but my husband really doesn't have time to hunt one down so I'll be incredibly surprised if it's under the tree. Well, I'll be keeping an eye on ya!!
Post a Comment