Monday, October 8, 2012

October is

 
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. Over these past few days I have been thinking about my little angel baby and how much I miss him/her. It's been 5 months (today) since I lost my baby and to be honest with you its still hard. I look back and think, I should be 33 weeks today and by next month I should be holding my new baby... But in reality I wont be and it hurts. I still wonder why was my angel taken from me??? I'll never know why? But I just have to remember my baby is up in heaven with my heavenly father looking down on me, watching over me. I miss you baby so so much and we will be reunited!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Nana said...

I have been thinking of baby too this month - I miss the fact that we will soon have a new baby to hold and watch grow !!! I know she is watching over us and is with our family that has left us and for anyone who is reading this - we never did find out what the sex was, I just called it a her from the beginning ... we love you !!!