Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Zach turns *2*

Bday Slurpee
 
Zachary turned *2* today!!! I can't believe I now have a 4 year old and a 2 year old! Its crazy!!! Well daddy went out of town for a couple of weeks so it was just Allie, Zachary and me to celebrate our little guys big day. I was still a little bit sick so it was just a low key type birthday but with Zachary being 2 he didn't really know a difference from his birthday than another day. But I decided to take the kids to Culver's for some "birthday" ice cream and we met up with our good friends, Kayleigh, Amy and CJ. It was nice having them there to celebrate Z's day as well. After Culver's, Kayleigh took Allie to her house for a play date with Amy, so I decided to get Zach one last bday thing - a Slurpee since he's never had one and I wanted one!!! (lol) The picture above is Zachary enjoying his bday Slurpee!
 
Birthday ice cream

The girls just relaxing and enjoying their treat
 
Tried to get a picture of Z's face but he wouldn't hold still for me to get one
 
Opening the gift from Kayleigh and the girls

BALLS!! He was in heaven!!!
 

1 comment:

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Happy birthday to your little one. Mine turned 2 on the 10th, I know about 10 kids born in October 2010, so funny! Fun to see other tikes at my Kayden's same age.