Allie and Zachary have never been on Trax so with the new City Creek Mall being built Nana and I decided to ride Trax down town and check out the mall and let the kids experience Trax, plus its been forever since I've ridden it and it was nice to ride it from West Jordan. Allie and Zach loved the ride and didn't want to get off. I guess once we move back home I'll have to take them on it more often. As for the mall, it was very nice, expensive, but nice. I really enjoyed the food court and the Disney store. I bought Allie a princess Rapunzel doll and Zachary a Mater plush toy. Oh and did I mention it was really cold that day, so walking around an outdoor mall wasn't that great of an idea.
 |
| These dudes were outside by the trax station when we arrive at the mall |
 |
| Allie was so cold she didn't want to show off her new toy |
No comments:
Post a Comment