My dad was pretty busy at work while we were in town so on Sundays after his church meetings grandpa, Aunt Breanna, the kids and I went to a park to spend some time with grandpa.
 |
| Zach pretty much slept the whole time we were at the park |
 |
| So did grandpa LOL!! |
Park Visit #2
 |
| Bree and I using "fancy" cups for our rootbeer :) |
Then the Saturday before we left (I think??) my dad, the kids and I went up to Solitude I believe it was? and walked around the lake that it up there. It was quite chilly but it was still nice being up there. I remember going up there with Breanna and my dad (and Allie) 2 years ago while I was pregnant with Zach. So it was fun having him walk around with us this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment