Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
I received my "Forever Child" necklace today. I love LOVE how it turned out. Now I can have a little piece of my Angel baby close to my heart everyday!
2 comments:
Oh, that is so beautiful! That's a really special way to remember your baby. How sweet. :)
This is beautiful Melinda and is something special for you to keep close to your heart. I wish they had things like this when I lost my "angel baby"
Post a Comment