Friday, May 25, 2012

Schools Out For....

The Summer!!! Yahoo!!!
This week was Allie's last week at Preschool and to celebrate the school put on a picnic for the kids at a fun park somewhere in Colorado (it was about a 30 minute drive from home). But it was fun to see all the kids that were in Allie's class and I was able to talk to her teacher and hear what a good student Allie was. I'm sad that Mrs. Mangan won't be A's teacher next year. I guess her teacher is moving closer to her parents. And I totally understand her doing that, we will be doing that sometime next year (yippee). So when Allie starts school again in the Fall she'll be getting a new teacher. I'm just thankful for all that Mrs. Mangan has done for Allie while she's been in school. She's learned so much and is talking so much more.
We are so proud of Allie and all that she's accomplished these past 4 months! Way to go baby girl! We love you!!!

Allie with her teacher (on the right) and some lady I dont know (guessing she was a helper?? on left)

\
Holding her cool "Preschool" certificate

It was a nice day except for the wind! It was so cold when the wind blew - right as I took the picture a huge gust of wing blew and it well...made Allie make this funny face. LOL!

 Zachary just sitting and eating and trying to stay warm


Allie running around the playground. It sure helped her stay warm.

Cute Logan and Allie posing for the camera.

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Congratulations Allie! She's getting so big, and beautiful.

I also wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you often. :) I love keeping up with your blog and watching your kids grow even though we aren't close enough to hang out. They are so cute!

I noticed in one your posts you said you would be moving back close to your family next year?! That would be so awesome if you do, we would definitely need to start getting together more and letting the kids play. :)

I hope your family is doing well!!

Nana said...

Way to go Allie - we are so proud of you and can't wait till you get here next week when we can talk to you and hear all about your time at preschool