Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Most of you already know this but for blogging purposes...I just want to make the official announcement on here.
2 comments:
Nana
said...
I'm sorry Melinda is sick but yippee a new grandbaby .... can't not be excited about that - this will be #5 for us and the best part is I will get to be a part of this one's life and see it grow up because Todd will be out of the Army during its first year ... I have really missed being away from Zac in his first couple of years but not with this one ... a new grandbaby, it doesn't get much better than that :)
2 comments:
I'm sorry Melinda is sick but yippee a new grandbaby .... can't not be excited about that - this will be #5 for us and the best part is I will get to be a part of this one's life and see it grow up because Todd will be out of the Army during its first year ... I have really missed being away from Zac in his first couple of years but not with this one ... a new grandbaby, it doesn't get much better than that :)
YAAAAY! You guys make such cute babies :)
Post a Comment