Saturday was Todd's Units BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. It was a nice day except for the wind. But it was still nice to get out of the house and mingle with others in Todd's unit. And Allie and Zach had fun on the Egg Hunt. We think Allie and Zach got the most eggs out of all the kids ;p

Zach made a new little friend

I think Z has a little "crush" on Kim. He kept bringing her pine cone needles up until it was lunch time. Silly boy ;p

Half the group getting some grub

And she's off for the egg hunt

Found one under here!

Look!!! I found one too!

Here's another one
1 comment:
I think they had loads of fun - at least judging by the amount of eggs they got .... I'd be keeping an eye on Zac and Kim too - he seems to like her a bit too much for this Nana's liking :)
I can't wait till we have Easter egg hunts in our back yard with them as well as the up and coming grandbabies - Kenzie and baby Olsen as well as any others Chris & Breanna may have ... lots of fun in the future.
Post a Comment