Monday, February 6, 2012

Snowy Snowy Fun

Last week Denver and Colorado Springs go hit with a snow storm. Since we've lived here in Colorado, we haven't had much snow and this storm pretty much made up for it. I took some pictures as it was beginning but not once it finished and now I'm regretting it. But with Todd in training at the moment he had to go spend the night a couple nights ago at a friends place because they closed Schriever and some other roads. So if he stayed home he would of been in trouble :-/ But anyways...




Ever since the snow storm Allie bug's been asking to go out and build a "snownan" and I finally let her go out and play in it yesterday. She had so much fun! She and Maggie ran all over the backyard and in the snow. By the time she was done she had the rosiest checks! Next time Zachary and I will go out and play with her.



2 comments:

julie said...

She looks so cute all done up in her winter gear - looks like she had fun out in the snow.

Sarah said...

How fun!