Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Allie's into the whole "princess" theme at the moment and the other day while shopping I saw some princess Valentines cookies. I thought how perfect. Princess cookies for my princess!! She did so good putting the dough on the tray and then when she heard the timer go off she got so excited and couldn't wait to have one.
She loves doing grown up stuff - but still enjoys being a little girl and I was happy to see her share with her little brother even though he didn't like them she was insistant that he eat one of her cookies - quite comical.
2 comments:
Very Cute! I love baking with my kids too. Allie and Zach are so adorable. I love Allie's little golden curls. Sure do miss and love you guys!
She loves doing grown up stuff - but still enjoys being a little girl and I was happy to see her share with her little brother even though he didn't like them she was insistant that he eat one of her cookies - quite comical.
Post a Comment