Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Christmas. Even though we were all sick we still had a good day. The kids got some fun and "educational" toys and Todd and I got some nice stuff as well. Once we finished opening presents we just relaxed and Skyped with family. But other than that it was a great day!!!
Opening presents
Zachary found a candy cane
1 comment:
Nana
said...
I love the pic of Zac opening his present ... he looks so grown up, no longer a baby. All your pictures are great. We missed you but this brings us closer together
1 comment:
I love the pic of Zac opening his present ... he looks so grown up, no longer a baby. All your pictures are great. We missed you but this brings us closer together
Post a Comment