Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Time

Oh its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, well in our house that is. Outside now that's a different story. I usually put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving but with us being in Utah then it was kinda hard so I decided to wait till the beginning of December to put it up. So today Todd and I put it up along with help from Allie. She had so much fun decorating the tree. And I loved seeing the excitement in her eyes while decorating it. I can't wait till both kids can decorate it together. I also was excited to use my "Beary Merry Christmas" count down to Christmas calender this year (as pictured below). Its a little bear trying to find Christmas and everday you move him in a different spot, ex: he looks in the pond or under the bed, etc. I remember my grandma having a calender hung up in the playroom and when we'd go up there for Christmas I loved moving him around. I loved this tradition. And now that I have kids I'm going to pass the tradition on to them and my future grandkids.



And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care


No comments: