
Our little Zachary is *ONE* today!!! I can't believe how fast this past year went by. Zach has his one year appointment on Halloween so I'll update you with his milestones and stats then. But we love Zachary so much and are so glad to have him as a part of our family!
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!
1 comment:
Melinda, I'm super impressed with your editing skills. I love the black and white with the fall leaves in color along with Zach going at his cake and the cake/frosting is in color. Soooo cool! About the rat, what are you going to do now that Todd is gone for 3 weeks. Eeek, you have to take care of it. You'll have to let me know how that goes :).
p.s. sorry we didn't call on zachs birthday....I was about to call and then it was time for dinner, so I thought I'll call after and then before I knew it it was 11:00pm :(. Looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment