Sunday, September 25, 2011

Allie's Party

Yesterday was Allie's birthday and we decided to have a little get together with a couple of friends. Before we all got together Todd and I took Allie to the movie plex to play in the arcade for a while. She loved the "racing" game because she could pretend drive. Allie was able to Skype with nana and papa and open the present from them - a fun, new camera (which btw mom she LOVES). Then our friends Elbee, Matt, Chris and Amber came over for dinner, cake and to celebrate Allie's birthday. She had a great day and was so happy that they came.
ARCADE FUN



SKYPING WITH NANA AND PAPA



HAVING DINNER WITH FRIENDS




OPENING PRESENTS *YAY*






CAKE TIME






3 comments:

La Dolche Vita said...

I can't believe that she's already 3!!! I hate that we don't live close anymore!

Nana said...

I love the look on her face in the fairy costume !!!

Breanna said...

madona called...she wants her purple tutu back!! hahaha