Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Doctor Visits

Allie: Monday I took Allie to the ER because I thought she had the chicken pox. Over the weekend she developed quite a few red spots on her arms/legs/back/face and it just looked like chicken pox to me. Well the doctors are pretty sure its not the chicken pox (which is good!!) but they aren't sure what it is? They just told me to keep an eye on the spots and gave me a cream for the ones that really irritate her. The spots don't seem to bother Allie that much except a couple and it looks like they are slowly fading away but I just hope they leave scars or anything.



Mommy: Tuesday I had my regular OB appointment. It started out okay and then my doctor did the ultrasound - measured baby and found out his abdomen is measuring smaller than she likes. So she wants to see me bi weekly or weekly (depending on how he is growing). I told her at the beginning of this pregnancy that I "make" small baby's ;p and this baby most likely will be on the small side but I guess she didn't believe me. But other than that baby is doing good. He's head down, which I was happy to hear. And once again the doctor couldn't believe how active he was. It was hard for her to get the measurements with him moving around so much. I told her he was like that 24/7 ;p I didn't get any pictures of baby this week :( so all you get is my belly.

27 Weeks - it looks like baby has moved up a bit.

1 comment:

ANeibaur said...

Oh your looking so good. I hope little Allie starts feeling better. and I hope everything is ok with your little man. :)