Sunday, August 8, 2010

Virginia Trip

This past week we took a trip up to Virginia to spend a couple days with Todd's brother and his family. It was so nice getting out of Georgia but I didn't enjoy the 7 hour car ride up there. We had fun though. We went to see a movie (Allies first time going to the movies ;p), went to the Children's Museum, hung out at the mall, did some swimming and jumping on the trampoline. Allie had a blast playing with her cousins and can't wait till we can see them again. Thanks Robby and Carrie for letting us come and play :)


Todd and Brayden playing some "Mega Man"

Allie and Lexie sort of watching the movie

Having fun outside

Jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath

Allie and Aunt Carrie on the train at the Children's Museum


Allie about to go down the slide all by herself :)

Doing a little shopping

About to play in the water

3 comments:

Carrie said...

We loved having you guys!!! I hope Allie will be able to stay a couple of days when the baby comes. Lexie misses her playmate:) I am not sure when I will be motivated to update my blog:)

Wardles said...

So fun!!!

Michael and Halley Davis said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!