Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Sydnee's g-tube got pulled out yesterday. Took her to Primary Children's ER to get it put back in but they weren't able to so, they put in a temporarily tube (ng tube) and we'll see her pediatrician tomorrow to see if they can put it back in. If not then she'll have to have a GI surgeon put it back. I've been an emotional wreck since we got home. Being back at a hospital around machines again brought back so many NICU memories. I am just tired of this g-tube stuff, I just want it gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment