Sydnee ended up having a
g-tube/
nissen surgery on May 14. She had really bad reflux that would cause her to stop breathing when she'd eat. So the doctors, Todd and I talked and decided it was best to do the surgery and get her home. Having your child go through something like this (especially with her being an infant) is one of the scariest things and I hope I NEVER have to do it again.
As far as the surgery goes, Sydnee did great and I'm so grateful for her doctor. Sydnee is home now and doing well.
These first set of pictures, I took.
 |
| I didnt like the IV in her head |
 |
| Our precious miracle |
 |
| Heading downstairs |
 |
| And off they go into the ER |
 |
| She's back and on the ventilator. |
 |
| It was hard seeing her like that |
 |
| They said she'd be intubated for 24-48 hrs but she surprised them and was extubated within 12 hrs. |
The next group of pictures were taken from my mom
No comments:
Post a Comment