Todd and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful children: a 6 year old daughter, a 4 year old son and we have a miracle baby girl who arrived 12 weeks early who weighed 1lb 10oz and is now 1 and thriving!! We have been in the Army for 5 years now and have lived in Utah, Georgia, Colorado and are currently stationed in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Allie loves to dress herself and sometimes some of her outfits are odd but I still love what she wears. I've taken some pictures of what she's worn to show you what kind of fashonista she is.
Oh Allie-gator how I love you and your sense of style !!! One day we will be sitting on the sidelines watching beautiful women walking down catwalks in your unique designs ..... and Nana will be the proudest of all.
2 comments:
Such a girl :) What a cutie!
Oh Allie-gator how I love you and your sense of style !!! One day we will be sitting on the sidelines watching beautiful women walking down catwalks in your unique designs ..... and Nana will be the proudest of all.
Post a Comment