Wearing her new outfit for her first day of school and if I say so myself...she looks super cute in it!!!

Showing off her NEW backpack. She absolutely loves it!

Allie and her teacher. Sorry its blurry, I took it as they were walking towards me after school.

The Valentines Allie got today from her classmates
So the school that Allie goes to is about 8 miles away, which makes it a 15-20 (depends on how fast I drive) minute drive away and she goes Monday thru Thursday 8am - 11am. Well with it being that far away (as well as town being the same distance) its a killer on gas. So the district has offered to let the preschoolers ride the bus. Now I'm like "what?? letting a 3 year old on a bus is nuts!" but I will tell you this...Allie got so mad at me yesterday and today after school when she couldn't go on the bus with her friends. So I have decided that I will take her in the mornings and then she can ride the bus home. Tomorrow will be her first ride home on the bus so I'm super nervous about it but I have met the bus driver and I'm positive she'll look after my baby till she gets home. So we'll see how it goes.
So the school that Allie goes to is about 8 miles away, which makes it a 15-20 (depends on how fast I drive) minute drive away and she goes Monday thru Thursday 8am - 11am. Well with it being that far away (as well as town being the same distance) its a killer on gas. So the district has offered to let the preschoolers ride the bus. Now I'm like "what?? letting a 3 year old on a bus is nuts!" but I will tell you this...Allie got so mad at me yesterday and today after school when she couldn't go on the bus with her friends. So I have decided that I will take her in the mornings and then she can ride the bus home. Tomorrow will be her first ride home on the bus so I'm super nervous about it but I have met the bus driver and I'm positive she'll look after my baby till she gets home. So we'll see how it goes.









4 comments:
What a cutie! She looks so excited:)
Fun! It looks like she really loved it.
I had a few day care kids in Layton that rode the bus to and from preschool and I had to sign them on and off of the bus. They also have car seats, so it was really safe! If you can save the money in gas, I'd take advantage of the bus for sure!
I thinks she looks super cute ... but she always does. And I bet she loves the bus ride. She still seems too young for pre-school and buses :( - where did the time go, she won't be my baby when I see her next time, but I am happy and excited for this new adventure for her.
too cute! she's getting so big!
Post a Comment