Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello Four Eyes

I've never need glasses in my life because my eyes have always been so good. Well over the past couple years they have gotten pretty bad. So I went to the eye doctor and found out that I have become near sighted and have a slight astigmatism. So now I am an owner of a new pair of glasses. They work great and I love them especially at night.

1 comment:

Tamara ViAnn said...

I've had to get glasses too!!! I've always had great eyesight and it's gone south the past six months. I have astigmatism too.

My advice- BUY GLASSES THAT COME WITH A WARRANTY. Kipton has already broken them twice in the 5 months I've had them. He tries to open them up and just rips the metal hinge off and twisted the frame beyond repair. I didn't know when I bought them it came with a warranty but we've already had them replaced free of charge once, need to send them in again.