My mom's step sister or step sisters daughter (cant remember which she is-Sorry!) made Allie and I some cute aprons and so to "break" them in, Allie and I made cupcakes the other day. Allie had so much fun wearing her own apron and helping pour the ingredients in the bowl and stirring. I just love baking with her. Its always fun!

Allie and I with our cute aprons. (Yes Allie is in her pj's. We made this at 8 o'clock so she had a late night ;p)

Allie super eager to start mixing

Dumping the stuff in above and below

Helping mommy stir

Just dancing while checking on the cupcakes

All done ... Now we frost em, sprinkle em, and EAT em!!!

YUMMY!!!!
2 comments:
WOW she is SO BIG!!! Great job on the cupcakes Allie!
Alison (my step-niece) is who made the aprons and sent them from Australia. I think she did a wonderful job and they look so cute on both Mommy and Allie - Allie looks so excited to be helping mommy and I'm sure its because cousin Alison made those special aprons for them .... good job Alison.
Post a Comment